Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Changing the World

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
Anne Frank

Our prayers can, and will, transform the world we live in if we but believe that they will. Pray and meditate on some key spiritual statements from your favorite source and ask God for the Truth about them. Here are a few that you may ponder, but those statements that stand out to you are the best to use:

The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof.

The Government is on God's shoulders.

God is my Life, God is my Mind, God is my Being, God is my Body.

There is infinite Power and Wisdom within me to completely transform my world.

Update

Our attitude about life shapes the world we live in. This is stated in one way or another in virtually every religion on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment