Saturday, May 28, 2011

Our World is a Projection of Our Consciousness

My world is a projection of my consciousness, which is the reality I have created, an accumulation of my lifelong thoughts, beliefs and decisions I have made as a result of my experiences. They have colored my perceptions so that I may not have seen the unlimited Good that has been all around me, waiting for my allowance for it to enter.

"The people in this world cannot appear differently to us until we think differently of them"
EMMA CURTIS HOPKINS
This is also true of circumstances, conditions, health, wealth and happiness.

“According to your faith will it be done to you” JESUS

"IMAGINATION is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, and then you believe it to be true. Every dream could be realized by those self-disciplined enough to believe it. People are what you choose to make them; a man is according to the manner in which you look at him. You must look at him with different eyes before he will objectively change."
NEVILLE GODDARD

No comments:

Post a Comment